Who We Are
Apex Plastic Piping Supply and Services Inc. (APEX) was Incorporated in 2013 from a Sole proprietorship in 2008. The President is internationally trained with the Technical products, well experienced in International trading and with a tremendous performance in servicing the Industrial Market.
From a small team, APEX is now composed of more than forty (40) employees serving to almost 500 clients nationwide. APEX Cebu branch was also opened in 2013 to cater the needs of the Visayas and Mindanao area. APEX offers to supply a complete Thermoplastic material such as PVC, CPVC, PE, PP, PVDF, PFA, ECTFE, FEP, ABS and PP-R. Water and Gas Management, Semiconductor, Mining, Power, Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Building and Utilities are the main Industries where APEX supplies these products. Complete range of Pipes, Fittings, Valves, Liners, Tubings, Sheets, Rods, Solvent Cement and Primers, Plastic Welding Machines, Pumps and Tanks are available at APEX warehouse in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
Increase from Middle 2010
Business Daily Growth
No. of clients we helped
Number of Projects
To be the leading and largest supplier of high-quality thermoplastic piping products and components nationwide.
- To supply high quality products that combine performance and competitive prices, to establish a successful relationship with our customers and suppliers.
- To constantly strive to meet or exceed customer’s needs and expectations of technology, service and performance.
- To stay ahead of the competition by introducing new products and services based on needs of our customers and market demands.
- To develop our employee’s competence through continuous education and training.
- To give glory to God in all our endeavors
Our Core Values
- RELIABILITY The ability to accomplish a given task agreed upon within the established timeframe without the need for constant management.
- DEDICATION to work on assigned task with great commitment and minimal supervision.
- PASSION To show great enthusiasm towards the quality and kind of work we do ensure success of our partners’ business and welfares.
- LOVE OF FAMILY To continually stay motivated to excel at work to uplift standard of living of one’s family.
- HONESTY To be honest at all times
- FEAR OF GOD Being conscientious in our ways in and out of work because of a strong fear and belief in God
Incorporated in 2013 from a Sole proprietorship in 2008. From a small team, APEX is now composed of more than forty (40) employees serving to almost 500 clients nationwide.
Our leadership is dedicated to helping the team, client and our country understand and integrate responsible leadership at all levels.
Raising the finance to build new factories or plants in global key areas and moving operations into more and more countries in the future years.
Research has an important part to play when developing building products. Construction market research is the key.